Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Receive pick list from queue and kit parts specific to a work order from the stockroom according to the Manufacturing Work Instructions.
- Prepare components for WIP by counting, labelling and dividing into the proper areas.
- Print bar codes, labels & manuals specific to a work order
- Transfer components to proper containers (moisture sensitive open and resealed).
- Deliver finished work order to the proper area within manufacturing.
- Use MAX to view inventory, check shortages, access kit lists, etc.
- Use and follow the Manufacturing Execution System documentation and routing practices.
- Cycle Counts and inventory control:
- Maintain Dry Pak cabinets and Canban carts in Manufacturing
- Maintain a recycle centre for components
- Fill stock boxes with parts stored upstairs
- Verify and be able to read values on parts
- Fill allocations when shortages arrive; count, deliver and pass through routing in MES when work order shortage is free.
- Complete requests from the Ottawa lab for parts & complete sales orders for all RM stock ID’s.
- Read work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Maintain ESD practices.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of electronic components is a strong asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Solid mathematical skills
- Able to work independently
- Capable of following procedures and work logically
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Min. 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Individual work stations in manufacturing environment
- Moderate Noise