Electronics Assembly Tester
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Performs testing and calibration of products as described in test procedures.
- Follow test procedures to calibrate and test products.
- Perform light high level assembly, interconnect and fasten assemblies.
- Identify products failing test procedure specifications and tag assembly accordingly.
- Perform manufacturing execution system (MES) transactions. This includes entering defects and following out of route processes for board troubleshooting and repair.
- Use video and waveform monitors to measure and test electrical parameters according to test procedures.
- Perform visual inspections on assemblies.
- Works closely with Planning and/or Order Fulfillment.
- Maintaining ESD practices.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Related or additional courses in electronics or electronics assembly is highly desirable
- Basic computer knowledge of Windows, MS Word and Excel is an asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Capable of following procedures and work logically
- Conscientious and willing to ask questions
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Detail oriented
- Min. 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (large panels)
- Individual work stations in manufacturing environment
- Moderate Noise