Product Verification and Software Automation Developer
The successful candidate will become an expert in Ross Infrastructure (IP) products. This expertise will be gained through a review of the current documentation, direct contact with the product itself and working with the technical personnel. You will also be a champion of product quality - working with development to improve test coverage and test efficiency through automation. You will not just be writing automation scripts; rather you will be developing automation software being reused for many years to come.
- Participate in the design process and collaborate with the Software and Hardware development teams to enable and deliver product test automation.
- Develop test automation plans and cases.
- Regular automated test execution and reporting.
- Particiate in the management of the automation environment.
- Document automation, lab environment and test execution processes.
- Provide effort estimation for scheduling purposes.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Collaborate with other teams as needed.
- Assisting in investigation and reproduction of product and customer issues.
- Participation in the maintenance, management and expansion of the system lab environment
- Third party equipment integration in to the system and automated test suite.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a development role and/or test case automation role.
- Experience with automation (TCL, Python, BASH, etc.)
- Experience programming (C,C++, JAVA, etc) Strong development skills/experience.
- Knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Knowledge of operating systems (Linux and various Windows platforms)
- Experience with test cycle management tools
- Experience with development management tools such as source control and code review
- R&D Lab and equipment room