Graphic Designer (Still & Motion)
- Comfortable working on original designs, collaborative contributions, or production-work following creative lead as mandated
- Well organized and motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Bright, outgoing and confident personality
- When you take on a project, you own it, start to finish, get it done on time and are a fast learner
- Strong design instinct and creative energy
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions
- Experience with cross-platform, multi-format files in both vector and raster formats
- Technical expertise in file output for a variety of destinations, print, web, exhibit, video / animation + codecs
- Exceptional showreel or portfolio of still and motion graphics, demonstrating a range of designs and consistently-sophisticated creative style
- Clean, bold and unique understanding of Typography
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in graphic design and/or 5+ years relevant / demonstrable experience in agency-style setting
- Product Rendering (Keyshot, Dimension)
- Cinema 4D
- Advanced knowledge of many apps within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of photography, video production, and animation / editing and encoding.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We know the right candidate pours more effort into their client’s identity than their own website. So, send us your detailed resume and cover letter along with a linked showreel, PDF / online portfolio. If you can show us the spark we’re looking for – we’ll be in touch real soon.