Sales Operations Specialist - Contract
The Sales Operations Specialist is an integral part of the Ross Video Sales Organization. Their primary responsibility is to assist our Sales Representatives to help them exceed monthly sales targets.
The Sales Operations Specialist is a partner in a given collection of sales territories, which they come to know well. They help drive the business in the region both by offloading back office tasks from Sales Reps like creating and maintaining account and contact information in our customer relationship management system as well as by helping to manage sales activity by assisting with opportunity management, tracking activities related to annual territory plans and by performing data analysis and producing reports.
Sales Operations Specialists exude integrity, drive and passion while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail, superior organization & communications skills.
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Inside Sales Specialists (ISS) to help drive regionally specific sales activity.
- Optimizes the effectiveness of RSM & ISS by:
- Managing Regional Sales Activities
- Organizing and executing approved equipment loans
- Ensuring activities related to approved territory plans are executed effectively and on time
- Coordinating requests and approvals for product demonstrations and regional tradeshow activities
- Preparing and distributing quotes for warranty and software maintenance program renewals
- Proactively identifying and solving order issues prior to receiving a customer purchase
- Performing Data Management & Analysis
- Adding new clients and prospects to our customer database
- Updating and maintaining existing customer data including corporate, financial and other related account details; contact information, accurate categorization
- Updating opportunity status
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Offering regular insights to RSM and ISS that will assist in driving sales results
- Helping with Time Management
- Being aware of RSMs calendar and planned activities
- Creating tasks and reminders for RSMs and the extended Ross Sales Team
- Assisting in the completion of Sales related forms like DIW.
- Helping RSMs clear roadblocks, both external and internal
- Assisting in coordination and liaison with other departments
- Act consistently with the Ross Video Code of Ethics and Our Culture
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Experience with Salesforce.com will be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Spanish and Portuguese language proficiency is an asset
- Driven work ethic, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised while managing multiple duties/projects (multi-task)
- Strong desire to thrive in a high performance Sales environment
- Passionate about Ross Video
- Post-Secondary Graduate
- 1-2 years of direct work experience in a sales support role.
- Position is based in the Ottawa office
- Office Environment
- Office, Moderate Noise