This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Fulfill shipments by picking Finished Goods to Sales Order specifications
- Prepare Finished Goods for shipment according to Work Order specifications
- Packages goods into cartons/crates/skids in a safe and secure manner according to internal policies and processes
- Affixes shipping labels to cartons/skids in accordance with internal processes and Carrier requirements
- Works with Sales Admin staff to assist in document shipments by providing weights and dimensions and tracking numbers as required.
- Load/unload and verify integrity of all incoming and outgoing materials
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines.
- Transport items between regional Ross Video locations/offices.
- Transport items to customer sites in emergency situations, if required.
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received.
- Assembles boxes and keeps packaging storage area neat and tidy.
- Assists in maintaining inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates forklift truck to move shipments from shipping and receiving area to trucks.
- Overtime and or shift work may be required
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of computers and software packages such as MS Outlook/Excel/ Word
- Capable of following procedures and work logically
- Current Forklift training
- Attention to detail and organized
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Ability to take ownership of the job
- Motivated, reliable and goal-oriented with a proven dedication to customer care excellence
- A positive, “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with the challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- 1-2 years in a warehouse or shipping environment
- Experience with Forklift operation is an asset
- Driver’s License – Clean Drivers Abstract
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (large panels)
- Shipping Dock
- Moderate Noise
* Safety Shoes are required for this position