This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Follow test procedures to calibrate and test products.
- Assist and Support Electronics Testers
- Identify products failing test procedure specifications and troubleshoot and repair assembly accordingly.
- Supply specific repair instructions to SMT rework staff.
- Use waveform monitors, oscilloscopes, DVM’s to test and debug products.
- Document failure data
- Maintain jigs and fixtures
- Assist Test Development Team when required
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Two year technician diploma or a three year electronic technology diploma.
- Good electronic circuit knowledge and troubleshooting skills
Experience in the operation of standard electronic test equipment
- Must be familiar with high-speed scopes, waveform/vector monitors, noise meters, DVMs, etc.
- Able to read schematics
- Knowledge of electronic components and their sources
Ability to solder if required
- Knowledge of video standards and broadcasting would be an asset
- Above average PC/Windows computer skills.
- Strong technical abilities and good organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Ability to work as a member of a team or independently
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Min. 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (large panels)
- Individual work stations in manufacturing environment
- Moderate Noise