Resource Planner (12 Month Contract)
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Organizes and schedules customer training, commissioning and demonstration dates.
- Schedules internal training for trainers, commissioners and demonstration artists.
- Assigns projects to both full-time and freelance demonstration artists, trainers and commissioning specialists.
- Works in close collaboration with the Technical Support team and the Demonstration and Tradeshow Equipment (DTE) team to schedule required resources including staff, equipment and facilities.
- Works in close collaboration with the Sales team as part of an initiative to proactively schedule our commissioning and training services. This involves connecting with the customer as soon as the sales opportunity has been closed versus as soon as the products have been shipped onsite.
- Maintains and updates all training, commissioning and demo request projects within SalesForce in terms of scheduling, resources assigned as well as customer correspondence notes.
- Works with the SalesForce Developers to create custom reports and dashboards relevant to the Project Management team.
- Continuously maintains and updates the master schedule to ensure full accuracy.
- Ensures that training, commissioning and demonstrations expenses are properly tracked and invoiced at the time of completion.
- Tracks all travel and accommodation expenses to ensure accurate billing.
- Tracks and monitors Ross Video’s training backlog, reconciles and updates on an on-going basis.
- Produces technical services reports and scorecards identifying key trends and information (for example: number of days spent on specific product training, resource demand over time, types of requests for GEO, etc…).
- Assists with logistics including travel arrangements and accommodation recommendations for client visits, customer training and demonstrations held at the campus.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High School diploma
- Additional education and computer courses are considered strong assets
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to accept new challenges.
- Professional telephone etiquette and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and SpringCM.
- General understanding of Ross Video products and parts is an asset.
- Office Environment
- Office (primary), moderate noise
- Occasional travel is required to our Iroquois office
- Possibility of working at major tradeshows (NAB or IBC)
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Valid passport
- Valid driver’s license