Vice President, Marketing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties and Responsibilities Brand & Buzz
- Responsibility for advancing our brand through PR, advertising, editorial and social media with a dual focus both on industry and customers as well as local promotion in Ottawa, Iroquois and other areas Ross has local operations.
- Demand Generation – build a sophisticated demand generation function that enables customers to connect to relevant content through a buying process. Includes selection and development of marketing systems, campaign management, newsletters & promotions, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Trade Shows & Events – management of presence, team, promotion, lead tracking and budgets for tradeshows. Channels – implement a channels marketing program to educate our business partners and equip them for success in selling Ross products and solutions.
- Content & Collateral – development of content required to educate our customers, sales team and business partners including the web, social media, brochures, whitepapers, app notes, videos, customer testimonials.
- Global Field Marketing – coordinate activity with regional marketing managers in London and Singapore. Ensure consistency with brand while taking input on adaptations of messaging for both local as well as feedback into global efforts.
- Corporate – continue to build our corporate identity and messaging, internally promote the company within Ross. Technology – initiate ongoing investigations, development, and deployment of the use of technology in our marketing efforts.
- Strategy - develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance Ross’ brand identity.
- Public Relations - serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization.
- Management - oversee the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Department including budgeting, planning, recruitment, and staff development.
- Culture - promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality. Ethics & Teamwork - exude the behaviors identified within Ross Video’s Culture statements, as well as the company’s Code of Ethics.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field is required.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic marketing and communications, media relations and marketing programs (as outlined in Duties & Responsibilities) to advance the organization’s mission and goals.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior management role. D
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Innovative thinker with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution. Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to Travel up to 25% of the time Valid Passport Valid Driver’s License
- Work location is Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Physical Demands: None
- Work Environment: Office, Moderate Noise