Computer Systems Test Technician
This job posting is no longer active
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Working within the Computer Configuration team located in Iroquois, the successful candidate will configure and test Ross Video computer systems that will be used by our worldwide customers. The candidate will also be part of a core team that directly contributes to Ross Video’s success.
WHAT YOU KNOW:
- College diploma in Computer Systems/Engineering Technology
- Technical knowledge of Windows client and server systems including Windows 7, 8 and 10, Server 2008 and 2012.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a product development environment is an asset.
- Performed production assembly, configuration, testing and calibration following established procedures, policies and protocols.
- Experience in trouble shooting and debugging of computer hardware and software issues.
- High level of customer service experience in a retail or manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with an MIS system such as MAX or similar database is an asset
- Must be able to lift 30lbs to move equipment and product as required.
- Individual work stations in a manufacturing environment
- Afternoon shift preference would be considered an asset.
- Must cover rings and watches
- Moderate noise
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have strong technical abilities and organizational skills. You’re able to work with minimum supervision in meeting schedules and project deadlines.
- You are a self-starter. You are able to work independently and use the documentation on hand to problem solve.
- You have excellent communications skills. This position will work with various levels of management, departments and personnel throughout the organization on a variety of technical, procedural and process issues.
- You like people. You know that finding and speaking with the right person is the way to get things done.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly.