This job posting is no longer active
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties to support the Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. Duties include but are not limited to arranging travel plans, scheduling appointments, assisting with preparation of presentations, spreadsheets, written documents, and e-mails. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support calendar scheduling, coordination of participants and selection of optimum meeting lengths.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations, obtain visas and travel documents.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research if requested. Receive and screen inbound telephone calls and visitors.
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues. If requested, handle non-private email where possible. Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence.
- Complete expense reports, timesheets, credit card updates, pay invoices, and other administrative paperwork. Prepare presentations and spreadsheets.
- Personal assistant duties as required (lunches, business errands, occasional personal errands) Assist the EVP and Chief Marketing Officer manage ongoing corporate projects.
- Learn as much about the business of Ross Video and maximize what can be delegated from the EVP and Chief Marketing Officer to the Executive Assistant. Work on special projects as assigned. Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- 4-5 year’s of work experience.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details. Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task and work unsupervised.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and to keep information confidential.
- Ability to problem solve efficiently and effectively.
- Resourceful and flexible
- Ability to work extra hours when required.
Other: Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Physical Demands: Office Environment
- Work Environment: Office, Moderate Noise